Iseng :D
Playlist MP3 gw yang skrg..
1. Avenged sevenfold -- Dear God
2. Afgan -- Sadis
3. D'Masiv -- Di antara kalian
4. Tangga -- Be my wife
5. Jason Mraz -- I'm yours
6. John Legend -- Someday
7. Pingkan -- Kekasih yang tak dianggap
8. The Changcuters -- I love you bibeh
9. 3 Diva -- Adilkah
10. Eric Benet -- You're the only one
11. Afgan -- ILU
12. David Cook -- Always be my baby
13. Tompi -- If it's true
14. Soulvibe -- Biarlah
15. Rafika Duri -- Kekasih
16. Joss Stone -- L.O.V.E
not bad at all huh? :)
still search for Tompi's version of "I don't want to miss a thing".. Can anyone help me, please?

4 Comments:
Hihihi, emang bener2 iseng makhluk ini. Beresin tu si HW rasond.
:p
playlist = suasana hati?
Guzand: hueh.. libur dulu Pak, kmrn kan dah cukup beres :D
Masadi: Pa kabar Pak? :)
Ngga kok, bukannya random bgt ya tema lagunya? hehehehehe
some are mine too. guilty songs,
like dear god, i'm yours, always be my baby,and L.O.V.E
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home